Concerns increase in myocardial infarction in the state, the number of cases increased to 18– News18 English
No new infections have been reported in the state, confirming myocardial infarction. The total number of victims in the state at the moment is 16.
Bangla Editor | News18 Bangla | May 29, 2021, 12:10 AM IST
* No new infections have been reported in the state, confirming myocardial infarction. The total number of victims in the state at the moment is 16. Collected pictures.
* However, 6 people seem suspicious. One of them was found at North Bengal Medical College Hospital, four at SSKM Hospital, one at Chittaranjan Railway Hospital and one at Hughli. Collected pictures.
* A suspected attacker died on Friday. An 8-year-old woman died on the day. Collected pictures.
* At the moment, the total number of suspected victims has increased to 20. A total of four people have died from the suspected attack. Collected pictures.
* Two people have definitely died of the attack. Note that myocardial infarction was also present in India. But the number of such patients was much less. This fungal disease has been on the rise since the onset of covid infection. Collected pictures.