HPPSC releases 379 posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Clerk and others, Apply before 9 May – See Latest
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission or (HPSSC) has released a recruitment notification for filling up the posts of 379 posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Fireman, Lab Technician, Junior Office Assistant, etc. among others. Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for the positions on or before the last date i.e 09 May 2021.
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 10 April 2021 to 09 May 2021 till 11:59 PM, thereafter the website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and Experience, if any, etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of On-Line Recruitment Application (ORA) Form i.e. 09.05.2021 till 11.59 PM.
HPSSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse: 90 posts
Pharmacist (Allopathy)- 100 posts
Horticulture Bee-Keeper- 04 posts
Junior Office Assistant- 23 posts
Medical Laboratory Technician Gr- 29 posts
Fireman- 43 posts
Clerk- 10 posts
Language Teacher- 09 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil)- 10 posts
Data Entry Operator, Emergency Operation Centre (on regular basis)- 03 posts
Note- There are several other posts and for details regarding eligibility conditions including qualification required, age limit, experience, etc. you can visit the detailed advertisement shared below.
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
Staff Nurse: 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education. ii) Qualified „A‟ Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
Pharmacist: i) 10 plus 2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education. ii) Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
Mode of Selection: The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify for the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Important Instructions for Filling up Online Applications:
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of the Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non-submission of forms.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
4. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh: Rs. 360/
- General IRDP, PH/Warder/ SC./ST/OBC, Ex-Servicemen of HP- Rs. 120/
Mode of Payment:- The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of the examination fee.